As described in the Architecture section, applications can be 3rd party ready applications or home grown or custom made. Sigmify offers ready apps – Contacts for managing your leads and facilitating conversions, Tickets for resolving customer complaints, Knowledge Hub for capturing organization’s knowledge about systems and processes and finally facilitating user defined processes using MyApps.
Define your business process
Define data items
Test drive in sandbox
Deploy and save versions
Build your own custom business solutions by using the Sigmify Business Process Management capability, with a built-in Collaboration platform for a 2 for 1 deal.
- You use Excel sheets to do your work. It is a struggle to share these spreadsheets within the team and monitor changes, Who made them, What was changed and When.
- You have 70 – 80% of your business functions automated, however, there are some steps which you have to perform manually.
- You come across a ready solution which meets your requirements only partially. There are areas which are not handled by the ready solution.
- You have a unique requirement for which there is no ready solution available. Building custom solutions from scratch is very time consuming and expensive.
Create a custom solution with Sigmify MyApps that meets your exact requirement. Initially with our help.
- Sigmify MyApps uses an intuitive, drag and drop technology to create solutions rapidly, using No Code, Low Code approach. No programming knowledge is required.
- Create a solution in four easy steps
- Map roles within the organization using the solution
- Model a process using the Sigmify BPMN compliant Process Modeler
- Design screens to capture and process data entered
- Integrate with both legacy and 3rd party applications of your choice
Deploy the application on a corporate portal.
Combine your business process with the power of team collaboration
- For each task in your process, provide single point access to multiple channels of information including emails, attachments and conversations. Everything in one place all the time
- Create close fit, evergreen solutions that match your exact requirements and keep up with changing business scenario
- Leverage existing investments, build on existing infrastructure
- Collaboration available as a mobile app
Visit the Sigmify site for Registration. Setup guide is available on the website. Visit the Resources page to check Use cases, Concept presentations, Case studies, Quick Reference guides and Technical documentations.
Write to us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.